Great question. The below list of items are what we believe help us excel and standout in the industry.
1. Training and methods. The staff has been in this field for years, learning, evolving, and incorporating the innovative cutting edge, effective methods that truly work. Aimee makes sure the entire staff learns and is current with new, effective training methods. A class is only as good as its professional staff and its curriculum; it is only as good as the methods and techniques that are effectively passed from instructor to student.
2. Convenience. Training and class locations are across the greater Madison area; a huge range of time offerings are provided for the classes DBFT offers.
New classes are starting all the time.
3. Breadth of class offerings. DBFT has among the largest scope and selection of classes in the area and offers a complete program with extensive class offerings.
No matter what focus area your dog requires, we will have a training solution.
4. Continued innovation. DBFT does not remain stagnant and instead evolves to incorporate new and innovative methods into dog training methods. There have been changes and will continue to be changes to how people can most effectively train dogs – we will continue to incorporate the best new methods into the curriculum.
5. Breadth of services. Based on client needs, DBFT has expanded its offerings to include dog walking and pet sitting.